At least monthly:
• Check the coolant level in the engine
• Check the operation of all exterior
lights, including the stoplights, turn sig-
nals and hazard warning flashers.
• Check the inflation pressures of all
tires including the spare.
At least twice a year
(i.e., every Spring and Fall) :
• Check the radiator, heater and air con-
ditioning hoses for leaks or damage.
• Check the windshield washer spray
and wiper operation. Clean the wiper
blades with clean cloth dampened with
• Check the headlight alignment.
• Check the muffler, exhaust pipes,
shields and clamps.
• Check the lap/shoulder belts for wear
• Check for worn tires and loose wheel
At least once a year :
• Clean the body and door drain holes.
• Lubricate the door hinges and checks,
and hood hinges.
• Lubricate the door and hood locks and
• Lubricate the door rubber weather-
• Check the air conditioning system.
• Check the power steering fluid level.
• Inspect and lubricate automatic
transaxle linkage and controls.
• Clean the battery and terminals.
• Check the brake/clutch fluid level.