I- Inspect these items and their related parts. If necessary, correct, clean, refill, adjust or replace.
R- Replace or change
(1) Refer to the lubricant and coolant specifications in the Owner’s Manual.
(2) More frequent maintenance is required if driving under dusty conditions.
(3) More frequent maintenance is required if the vehicle is operated under any of the following conditions:
a. Short-distance driving.
b. Driving on dusty roads.
c. Extensive idling or slow-speed driving in stop-and-go traffic.
(4) If necessary, rotate and balance the wheels.
(5) If TOP TIER Detergent Gasoline is not available, one bottle of additive is recommended. Additives are available from your
authorized Kia dealer along with information on how to use them. Do not mix other additives.
* Note: Check the engine oil and coolant levels every week.