Your vehicle is equipped with a memory
fuse to prevent battery discharge if your
vehicle is parked without being operated
for prolonged periods. Use the following
procedures before parking the vehicle for
1. Turn off the engine.
2. Turn off the headlights and tail lights.
3. Open the driver’s side panel cover and
pull up the memory fuse.
• If the memory fuse is pulled up from
the fuse panel, the warning chime,
audio, clock and interior lamps, etc.,
will not operate. Some items must be
reset after replacement. Refer to
“Battery” in this section.
• Even when the memory fuse is pulled
up, the battery can still be discharged
by operation of the headlights or other
Engine compartment fuse
1. Turn the ignition switch and all other
2. Remove the fuse panel cover by
pressing the tab and pulling the cover
3. Check the removed fuse; replace it if it
is blown. To remove or insert the fuse,
use the fuse puller in the engine com-
partment fuse panel.
4. Push in a new fuse of the same rating,
and make sure it fits tightly in the clips.
If it fits loosely, consult an authorized